• Hand-folded origami crane with wing span of 1.25 inch (3 cm).
• Length from top of hook to bottom of crane is 1.5 inch (3.5 cm).
• Lacquered and sprayed with an acrylic sealer for shine & durability.
• Water resistant, but not recommended to submerge in water.
• Perfect to give as a gift with the cute packaging .
• Please check out more crane earrings here:
and our Instagram account: @lunaticcute
The paper I used for these cranes is high quality Japanese washi paper. It is thicker and softer than normal paper so it is more durable and stronger. Washi paper is made using the pulp of three plants - kozo, mitsumata and gampi . It is part of the long tradition of high quality paper making in Japan. It often has very elaborate and colorful patterns, often with some gold or silver ink as well. I love the beautiful patterns of washi paper, and hope you do to!
Thanks for dropping by, let me know if you have any questions or custom requests!
~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~
Origami Crane is originated from Japanese. The Japanese word “Tsuru” means “Crane”.
Crane is a symbol of long life as Japanese believe crane can live up to as long as 1,000 years. Up till today, the origami crane is internationally known and accepted to be the symbol of peace, love, happiness, good luck. Recipients of paper cranes are blessed with all the well-being and bliss.